But who’s the second man? The guy with the plunging neckline embracing that stunning-looking woman?
Hello, everybody. Joe Morella and Frank Segers, your classic movie guys, back with a Monday mystery photo challenging you to identify all three personalities shown in one of our vintage candids.
This one IS a toughie. Frank was totally stumped and couldn’t have named that mystery fellow to the left if his life depended on it. Fortunately it didn’t, and when Joe attached name to subject, there was a deep ‘ah-hah’ moment.
So consider yourselves successful if you name just those other two folks. As to the identity of our grinning mystery man, we feel duty bound to provide these generous hints:
– Although he has appeared in two features, he is not known as a movie star.
– If we believe his press agent, he is a ‘legendary crooner and Palm Springs icon.’
– Despite that, our man is largely a creature of Las Vegas. He has recorded more than 60 record albums the latest of which, Live at the Sands, was released last year. He was an ‘original’ member of the ‘Rat Pack’ in the Sixties.
– Unlike the other two subjects, he is still with us. He celebrated his 86th birthday last week. And yes, his neckline is still plunging.
– He is a ladies man, married five times, once to a former Mrs. California.
– He is from Philadelphia. His first name is Armando.
– Our man performed with Benny Goodman in the Fifties and also provided musical arrangements for the Goodman band.
– Yes, our mystery guy, is a highly talented singer, pianist and song writer.
There you have it. Who are these three?